Sales and Strategic Partnership Manager
Sales and New Partnerships Manager
Knix Wear is a leading active intimates company that aims to knix the bad and make the good even better. Our mission is simple: to create the best active intimates on the planet, that empower women everywhere to do more of what they love.
This is a growth oriented sales role for a motivated self starter who thrives within an entrpreneurial environment of unlimited possibilities. Reporting into the Director of Revenue and Operations, this role presents the opportunity to join one of Canada’s fastest growing consumer brands. We are on the hunt for a sales and new partnerships manager to help build Knix Wear’s wholesale channel across North America.
We look for teammates that are ambitious, filled with ideas, always curious, honest, down to earth, and excited to be a part of the Knix Wear journey as we build Canada’s next big brand.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Wholesale channel management: You will help write the playbook for growth across the wholesale channel, owning sales strategy, planning, forecasting, execution and relationship management. From securing the sale through to order entry and delivery. Lead all internal sales meetings and trade show events.
- Strategic Partnerships: You will develop a plan and deliver strategic retail partnerships that present new business development opportunities for Knix Wear. Cultivate relationships with key retail personnel in order to influence and execute strategic direction with these accounts.
- Rep Management: You will manage the performance and retention of a group of 10 external independent sales reps.
- Performance: You will monitor all acquisition and retention KPIs (AOV, Repeat purchase rate, sales by door, inventory turns etc.) and make recommendations on how to improve metrics at the account level.
- Reporting: You’ll compile weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting on sales and partnerships efforts.
- Cross-functional collaboration: You’ll work across marketing, operations, production, and other teams to move acquisition objectives forward.
What we’re looking for:
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and a passion to stay on top of the latest marketing trends & channels.
- Hungry, sales-orientated individual who loves to build
- Forecasting and budget management experience.
- Genuine interest and vision for how consumer brands acquire customers and use wholesale partnerships to build brand loyalty.
- Analytical horsepower -- you have prior experience analyzing results and applying learnings that helped build a consumer brand.
- Excellent excel skills.
- A team player who can also go it alone at times.
- Attention to detail.
- A "get it done" no task too small attitude.
- Intellectual honesty. You are just as likely to admit when your idea didn't work as when it did.
- Creative, yet strategic approaches to problem solving.
- An innovator who is entrepreneurial in spirit.
Background and experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years of wholesale sales experience and/or business development experience
- Performance, Activewear, Lingerie or Outdoor wholesale sales expertise strongly preferred
- Proven knowledge and demonstration of successful sales achievement
- Proven expertise partnering with external customers to develop long standing relationship and rapport
- Proven relationships with Major North American Department store Executives and Buyers a plus
Compensation and perks:
- We offer competitive start-up full-time salary
- Health and dental benefits, flexible vacation policy, the latest Knix Wear gear
Think you fit with knix? Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “JOBS: SALES AND STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP MANAGER”