Office Manager and Assistant to CEO
Office Manager and Assistant to the CEO
Knixwear is a leading active intimates company that aims to knix the bad and make the good even better. Our mission is simple: to create the best active intimates on the planet, that empower women everywhere to do more of what they love.
This role presents the opportunity to join one of Canada’s fastest growing e-commerce companies. We are on the hunt for an Office Manager and Assistant to the CEO.
We look for teammates that are ambitious, filled with ideas, always curious, honest, down to earth, and excited to be a part of the Knixwear journey as we build Canada’s next big brand.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assisting in managing the schedule of the CEO, including conference calls, emails, and domestic and global travel arrangements
- Assist in preparing presentations, market research and other projects for the CEO
- Documenting incoming/outgoing communications into a client relationship management software (CRM)
- Ensuring that all messages and communications are accurate and prioritized
- Create and maintain records for expenses
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of administrative duties including time and calendar management, travel and expenses
- Expertise in MS excel, word and powerpoint
- Proficient with photoshop or illustrator
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Comfort communicating with both internal and external partners
- Curios and self-driven
Background and experience:
- Bachelor's degree with 2-4 years of experience
Think you fit with knix? Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line “JOBS: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT”