ONLINE GROWTH HACKER
Knix Wear is a leading active intimates company that aims to knix the bad and make the good even better. Our mission is simple: to create the best active intimates on the planet, that empower women everywhere to do more of what they love.
We are an e-commerce driven company and our goals include growing the Knix Wear brand through effective customer acquisition, scaling through our existing customer base and doing so in a way that is on-brand and engaging for our customers.
Reporting into the Director of Online Marketing, this role presents the opportunity to join one of Canada’s fastest growing e-commerce companies. We are on the hunt for a digital savvy marketer to join our team as an online growth hacker.
We look for teammates that are ambitious, filled with ideas, always curious, honest, down to earth, and excited to be a part of the Knix Wear journey as we build Canada’s next big brand.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Customer acquisition, retention and day-to-day management: You will help write the playbook for growth across all acquisition channels, owning execution, reporting and analysis. You will help drive customer retention through e-mail marketing, cart abandonment, customer cohort tracking and other strategies.
- Testing: You’ll vet and test emerging acquisition opportunities - including new (online and offline) channels, targeting, audiences, creative, messaging, etc.
- Performance: You will monitor all acquisition and retention KPIs (CPA, ROAS, etc.) and make recommendations on how to improve metrics
- Reporting: You’ll compile weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting on acquisition and retention efforts.
- Cross-functional collaboration: You’ll work across marketing, operations, production, and other teams to move acquisition objectives forward.
What we’re looking for:
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and a passion to stay on top of the latest marketing trends & channels.
- Experience with digital acquisition channels (Display, Paid Search, Retargeting, Affiliate, paid social channels, etc.)
- Keen visual aesthetic and ability to communicate Knix Wear’s brand image and tone of voice through acquisition and retention efforts. Some graphic design skills a plus.
- Budget management experience.
- Genuine interest and vision for how consumer brands acquire customers online and offline.
- Analytical horsepower -- you have prior experience analyzing results and applying learnings that helped build a consumer brand.
- Excellent excel skills. Bonus points if you have SQL experience.
- A team player who can also go it alone at times.
- Attention to detail.
- A "get it done" no task too small attitude.
- Intellectual honesty. You are just as likely to admit when your idea didn't work as when it did.
- Creative, yet strategic approaches to problem solving.
- An innovator who is entrepreneurial in spirit.
Background and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in (but not limited to) Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related field with 3-5 years of acquisition marketing experience with a consumer brand or agency.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Google Adwords Certification (Knowledge of Search, Display, Mobile, Video, Shopping)
- Hubspot Inbound Certification
Compensation and perks:
- We offer competitive start-up full-time salary
- Health and dental benefits, flexible vacation policy, the latest Knix Wear gear
Think you fit with knix? Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line “JOBS: ONLINE GROWTH HACKER”