Knixwear is a Toronto-based, digital-first brand, reinventing intimate apparel for real life. Our ambition is to build the most customer-centric company on the planet. By listening and iterating, we are creating intimate apparel that women love to love to live in.
We are looking for a Graphic designer to help us elevate the brand through all visual communications, create meaningful relationships with our customers and drive consistency across all touch points.
The ideal candidate has a passion for user experience, website design, photo editing, and is constantly seeking inspiration from the world around them. Candidates should be able to design within an established brand identity system, while pushing the direction forward. Daily projects would include web based marketing materials, such as emails, website updates, product pages, print materials, photography selection and collaborating with the lead designer on larger web projects.
- Create web graphics and marketing collateral consistent with our brand purpose and visual identity
- Assist in photography selection for new product launches and campaigns
- Photoshop, editing, retouching
- Continue to drive the brand forward by pulling inspiration from customers, real women, design, art, culture and fashion
- 1-4 years experience at an agency or digital-first consumer brand preferred, but not required
- A solid creative portfolio that features web-based, creative branding projects
- Advanced Adobe skills
- Self-starter with high energy
- Customer obsessed
- Relentless optimism
The Compensation and perks:
- We offer competitive start-up full-time salary
- Health and dental benefits, flexible vacation policy, the latest Knixwear gear
- A culture of optimism
Think you fit with knix? Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “JOBS: Graphic Designer”