E-Commerce Marketing Manager
E-COMMERCE MARKETING MANAGER
Knix Wear is a leading active intimates company that aims to knix the bad and make the good even better. Our mission is simple: to create the best active intimates on the planet, that empower women everywhere to do more of what they love.
We are an e-commerce driven company and our goals include growing the Knix Wear brand through effective customer acquisition, scaling through our existing customer base and doing so in a way that is on-brand and engaging for our customers.
This role presents the opportunity to join one of Canada’s fastest growing e-commerce companies. We are on the hunt for a world-class marketer to join our team as e-commerce marketing manager. This role will have a breadth of ownership and responsibility for customer acquisition and retention both online and offline.
We look for teammates that are ambitious, filled with ideas, always curious, honest, down to earth, and excited to be a part of the Knix Wear journey as we build Canada’s next big brand.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Acquisition channel strategy, customer retention and day-to-day management: You will help write the playbook for growth across all acquisition channels, owning strategy, execution, reporting and analysis. You will help drive customer retention through e-mail marketing, cart abandonment, customer cohort tracking and other strategies
- Testing: You’ll vet and test emerging acquisition opportunities - including new (online and offline) channels, targeting, audiences, creative, messaging, etc.
- Performance: You will have ownership of all acquisition KPIs (CPA, ROAS, etc.)
- Budgeting: Ownership of paid marketing spend and budgeting across channels.
- Reporting: You’ll lead weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting on acquisition efforts, keeping marketing and cross-functional teams up to speed on performance.
- Cross-functional collaboration: You’ll work across marketing, operations, production, and other teams to move acquisition objectives forward.
- Vendors: Ownership and management of relationships with external acquisition vendors.
What we’re looking for:
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and a passion to stay on top of the latest marketing trends & channels.
- Experience with digital acquisition channels (Display, Paid Search, Retargeting, Affiliate, paid social channels, etc.)
- Keen visual aesthetic and ability to communicate Knix Wear’s brand image and tone of voice through acquisition and retention efforts. Some graphic design skills a plus.
- Budget management experience.
- Genuine interest and vision for how consumer brands acquire customers online and offline.
- Strategic thinking -- a vision for how we can scale the Knix Wear brand and the role that acquisition plays in that effort.
- Analytical horsepower -- you have prior experience analyzing results and applying learnings that helped build a consumer brand.
- Excellent excel skills. Bonus points if you have SQL experience.
- A team player who can also go it alone at times.
- Good project management skills and the ability to stay cool in fast-paced and ambiguous situations.
- Attention to detail.
- A "get it done" no task too small attitude.
- Intellectual honesty. You are just as likely to admit when your idea didn't work as when it did.
- Creative, yet strategic approaches to problem solving.
- An innovator who is entrepreneurial in spirit.
Background and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in (but not limited to) Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related field with 3-5 years of acquisition marketing experience with a consumer brand or agency.
Compensation and perks:
- We offer competitive start-up full-time salary
- Health and dental benefits, flexible vacation policy, the latest Knix Wear gear
Think you fit with knix? Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line “JOBS: E-Commerce Marketing Manager”